Call or email to get answers to questions about common business problems, including pricing, product line development, copyright, and more.
For exhibiting artists, we are here to help throughout the planning phases of exhibiting at the show, our 9 module wholesale 101 course covers:
- Booth selection and effective display
- Development of a cohesive wholesale line
- Shipping and logistics advice
- How to prepare clear line sheets and sales materials
- What marketing and press materials to bring onsite
- Suggestions for developing good buyer relationships
- What buyers expect and what to expect from buyers
- Pre- and post-show production strategies
- Pre- and post-show marketing plans
- And much more.
Artist Education & Mentors
We produce webinars throughout the year to give new and emerging artists an introduction to working with galleries and exhibiting at their first wholesale trade show.
In some cases, we can also suggest an experienced show mentor who can assist with all areas of show preparation. Mentors can be matched by location, price point or medium.
Our New Exhibitor Mentors volunteer their time to help new artists during the show. Volunteers include experienced wholesale artists Stacy Simbrom (artist and founder of Angels with Attitudes) and Patti Dowse (artist and original founder of Erda Leather).