Ready, set, show! 2012 Trade Show Schedule
Fine and art jewelry, fashion accessories and home furnishings made by artisan studios in America and Canada: Retailers will find the greatest selection of new and best-selling artists at the Buyers Market and NICHE: The Show, which are The Rosen Group’s two wholesale trade shows coming in 2012. Booth space is available: Artisans and suppliers may apply today. Registration dates for buyers are listed below.
Buyers Market of American Craft
- Dates: February 18-20, 2012, with Jewelry Preview on February 17
- Location: Philadelphia at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Buyers Registration: opens October 3, 2011, call 800-432-7238, ext. 272, or register online at www.buyersmarketofAmericancraft.com
- Exhibitor applications: Apply today at www.buyersmarketofAmericancraft.com or at www.zapplication.org. For details, call 800-432-7238, ext. 227 or ext. 203.
- Note: The Buyers Market will celebrate its 30th anniversary at the 2012 Winter show.
- Dates: June 1-3, 2012, during Jewelry Week
- Location: Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas
- Buyers Registration: opens late February. For details, call 800-432-7238, ext. 272, or register online at www.NICHEtheShow.com
- Exhibitor applications: Applications will be available beginning October 3 at www.zapplication.org. For details, dial 800-432-7238, ext. 202.
NICHE: The Show
The Rosen Group will not produce a summer Buyers Market in 2012. The Merit Awards program for emerging artists and the Buyers Market guild booth program, highlights of the summer show, will move to February.
“Our goal this coming year is to consolidate and focus our talents, strengths and energies on making the winter show and NICHE: The Show the very biggest and best they can be,” said Wendy Rosen, president and CEO of The Rosen Group. “When we survey our artists and buyers, they tell us they want us to grow these two shows, and continue working to expand the markets for American-made products to attract new buyers. We’re also taking steps this year to grow the Arts Business Institute, because it prepares emerging artists to succeed in wholesale.”
The Buyers Market and NICHE: The Show are wholesale to the trade only.